Welcome to the world of Bikablo visual facilitation!
Everyone can draw!
In the training you will learn:
- Mastering the right pen grip and clear bold lines on large paper
- Basic geometric shapes to create graphics elements and text containers
- Pictograms and figures: discover easy ways to draw objects and people, and how to use them to clarify topics and situations.
- Combinations: combine visual vocabulary to illustrate abstract concepts meaningfully and use diagrams to demonstrate complex connections.
- Colors and surfaces: apply colors and shadows to your visual vocabulary using simple color strategies, allowing you to structure large-format layouts.
This training is for you if:
- You are convinced you don’t have any talent…but you would like to learn how to visualize
- You have not yet participated in a visual facilitation training with us
- You are looking for an easy way to make attractive flip charts with good graphics, symbols and figures
- You are looking for ways to encourage group thinking, group participation
The online bikablo training will be given by two global certified bikablo trainers Iulian Olariu and Maaike Borsboom. Both trainers will be there for you during the training to give personal feedback and to encourage you to take your steps into the world of visualization.
The training will be on Wednesday, 10th of June, from 9 till 18 (with breaks included) , via Zoom.
The training will be in English.